On Saturday 28th November 2020 most parkruns are scheduled to restart in Queensland, including at Wynnum
We will be subject to a few additional measures for covid-19. The important ones are...
- Don't attend if you do not feel well, have travelled overseas in last 14 days, been in contact with someone with covid-19 or have been in a covid-declared hotspot in last 14 days
- Please travel to parkrun by foot, bicycle, or private transport
- Listen quietly to the short Run Brief and be ready to start as soon as it finishes
- Keep your distance from others where possible, respect other people's space
- Use the QR code we will provide for contact tracing, more details to follow
- No spitting or high-fiving on the course
- At the end show your own athlete barcode and finish token to the volunteer from a distance, and place your barcode in the tub provided so we can sanitise it for next week
- Support your children to socially distance and follow the new rules
The parkrun Virtual Volunteer App has been improved to make the scanning and timing roles easier. The Run Director will show volunteers what to do but please make sure you have the app installed on your phone if you are a scanner or a timer. We also supply sanitiser for the volunteers to use.
We look forward to seeing you parkrun or volunteer back at Wynnum soon.
Thanks, Alan & Roisin - Event Directors Wynnum parkrun