All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Torrens parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Torrens parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 08:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide SA 5006. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Torrens parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Please join us for a post run coffee at Par 3 Golf Links Kiosk.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Alexander B BAYLY • Ashleigh GIBSON • Barbara BAYLY • Barry PALMER • Benjamin M BAYLY • Beth RIEGER • Bronte DE ZWART • Glenn SMITH • Greg WILDEN • James CORBETT • James RIEGER • Judy M BAYLY • Linda GARDINER • Mal MCMILLAN • Maryke HILL • Matthew RIEGER • Melissa DE ZWART • Merrilyn MCMILLAN • Mike HILL • Ojo DOJO • Rhys SANDERY • Serena KWONG • Steven TWIGGER • Tiffany SMITH • Tobin SOUTH
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Torrens parkrun happen.
Torrens parkrun takes place every Saturday at 08:00am
Please note Torrens parkrun is cancelled on 08/08/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyPakapakanthi (3km), Lochiel (7km), West Beach (8.4km), Cleland (11.4km), Mawson Lakes (12.1km), Largs Bay (13.8km), Seacliff Esplanade (14.6km), Jubilee Way (15.8km), Reynella East (19.2km), Carisbrooke (19.9km)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.