Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Torrens parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Torrens parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 08:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide SA 5006. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Torrens parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Please join us for a post run coffee at Par 3 Golf Links Kiosk.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Aaron SARGENT • Ainsley MILL • Alan BODDY • Alexa BODDY • Benjamin M BAYLY • Des MARNANE • Francesco DE ZWART • Hayley HILL • Judy M BAYLY • Mal MCMILLAN • Melissa DE ZWART • Merrilyn MCMILLAN • Mike HILL • Ojo DOJO • Rosie HANNAM • Sachiko KAMIO • Scott LOCKHART • Steven TWIGGER • Tiffany SMITH
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Torrens parkrun happen.
Torrens parkrun takes place every Saturday at 08:00am
Other parkruns nearbyPakapakanthi (3km), Lochiel (7km), West Beach (8.4km), Cleland (11.4km), Mawson Lakes (12.1km), Largs Bay (13.8km), Seacliff Esplanade (14.6km), Jubilee Way (15.8km), Reynella East (19.2km), Carisbrooke (19.9km)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.