What is Torrens parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 08:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at War Memorial Drive, North Adelaide SA 5006. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Torrens parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Please join us for a post run coffee at Par 3 Golf Links Kiosk.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Bailey KERR
- Benjamin M BAYLY
- Beth RIEGER
- Clare STACEY
- Des MARNANE
- Elizabeth SLATTERY
- Emily DE ZWART
- Francesco DE ZWART
- James CORBETT
- James RIEGER
- Julie-Anne HARRIS
- Linda GARDINER
- Mal MCMILLAN
- Marino KOMLUSAN
- Martin STACEY
- Mary RIEGER
- Matthew IELASI
- Matthew RIEGER
- Melissa DE ZWART
- Merrilyn MCMILLAN
- Mike HILL
- Steven CAMERON
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Torrens parkrun takes place every Saturday at 08:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyPakapakanthi (3km), Lochiel (7km), Patawalonga River (8.3km), West Beach (8.4km), Oaklands Estate Reserve (9.8km), Cleland (11.4km), Mawson Lakes (12.1km), Largs Bay (13.8km), Seacliff Esplanade (14.6km), Jubilee Way (15.8km)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.