It was drizzly and wet but at least for our visitor from England would have felt at home!
Belinda Mikaelian was awarded volunteer of the month, Mark Owens was awarded parkrunner of the month and Quincy Quayle joined the 10 club.
It was a small gathering at 70 runners but that’s a lot more than 7 months ago! Keep it up!
This is a link to a one question survey. Can you please take 10 seconds to fill it out?
- Karl PRICE (SM18-19) (Unattached) was first over the line in 19:49 - 5th time in 14 appearances.
- Connor POBJIE (JM15-17) of five30runners, was second over the line in 20:02.
- Aaron KINGSTON (SM30-34) (Unattached) was third over the line in 20:30.
Current standing in the Men's annual points competition:
- Simon BOLTE (Unattached) 2165 pts.
- Jonathon GRAHAM (Unattached) 2054 pts.
- Karl PRICE (Unattached) 1675 pts.
- Kelli JENKINSON (VW45-49) of Raymond Terrace AC, was first (13th overall) over the line in 22:45 - 9th time in 23 appearances.
- Sara MORGAN (VW35-39) (Unattached) was second (14th overall) over the line in 23:09.
- Shaylayne WARBY (VW35-39) (Unattached) was third (18th overall) over the line in 24:47.
Current standing in the Women's annual points competition:
- Kelli JENKINSON (Raymond Terrace AC) 2356 pts.
- Dureene DEVINE (Unattached) 1882 pts.
- Carolyn CONNELL (Unattached) 1869 pts.
The following runners recorded the best Age Grade scores:
- Martin WATTS (VM65-69) was graded 71.80% for the time 23:35 (15th overall).
- Dureene DEVINE (VW55-59) was graded 70.98% for the time 25:30 (22nd overall).
- Kelli JENKINSON (VW45-49) was graded 70.48% for the time 22:45 (13th overall).
This week there were 8 were first timers and 12 runners recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 8 different athletics clubs took part.
The Terrace parkrun started on 30th January 2016, and since then 1,381 different runners, including participants from 54 athletics clubs, have completed 4,525 runs covering a total distance of 22,625 km, and there have been 1,310 new Personal Bests.
The female record is held by Kathie DENT who ran in a time of 00:20:40 on 30th January 2016 (event number 1).
The male record is held by Martin DENT who ran in a time of 00:15:53 on 30th January 2016 (event number 1).
The Age Grade course record is held by Martin DENT who recorded a 83.53% run (15:53) on 30th January 2016 (event number 1).
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the The Terrace parkrun Results Page.