Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
The Ponds parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is The Ponds parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at The Ponds Community Hub (The Hub), Riverbank Drive, The Ponds, NSW 2769. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
The Ponds parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in a local café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Allan QUIAOIT • Andrew SPENCER • Anurag MADARABOINA • Aryaa KULKARNI • Blake SPENCER • Calvin KUSNADI • Charina GIRON • Craig HENSON • David VELLA • Elizabeth MOORE • George ELTURK • Isla MCINTOSH • Jamie VENCEL • Jeeva PILLAY • Jennifer MCINTOSH • Keryn SPECK • Kohen SPECK • Lisa SPENCER • Manit KHANNA • Marilyn QUIAOIT • Mary DE LUNA • Moe JWAD • Paris MCDONALD • Paul DE LUNA • Rebecca SWANSON • Rio LAMBINO • Sarah CLEARY • Sarah HENSON • Tanvi SAHAY • Thomas SPENCER • Veni PILLAY • Yash SINGH
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making The Ponds parkrun happen.
The Ponds parkrun takes place every Saturday at 8:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyRouse Hill (3km), Rooty Hill (9km), Whalan Reserve (12km), Galston (14.3km), Werrington Lakes Reserve (16.7km), East Richmond (16.8km), Parramatta (19.2km), Penrith Lakes (20.8km), Nepean River (22km), Rhodes (22.4km)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.