Blackmores will be celebrating their sponsorship of parkrun with a special event at Studley parkrun on 16 November. Thanks to generosity of Blackmores and our other national sponsors, parkrun is able to grow and provide a free timed 5k walk or run at about 375 locations around Australia each and every week.
On the day there will be:
- free smoothies,
- a chill-out and warm-up zone,
- a naturopath to discuss your health and wellbeing needs, and
- social media competitions.
For the Blackmores event, Studley parkrun will be held on an alternative course.
Our start and finish line will be on the other side of the river at the Loop Picnic Area.
(We will be back to our usual start and finish line from the 23rd onwards.)
Please arrive early on the day.
- Briefing will start at 7:50
- We expect a larger turnout for the event
- Carparks may fill early
- If arriving from the Kew side of the river, remember it will take about 5 minutes to walk to the start line!