For country specific information around events in this country, please see here.
Sandgate parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Sandgate parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 07:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Arthur Davis Park, Flinders Parade, Sandgate (next to the Sandgate Swimming Pool). See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Sandgate parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Please join us for a post run coffee at Just Coffee, cnr Ward St and Brighton Tce, Brighton.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Cherie MARTIN • Dean GIBSON • Gabrielle TOCHTERMAN • Jen CREABY • Jim BUTLER • Joy OWEN-JONES • Kyrle SPILLANE • Mary-Lou WEBSTER • Mie CREABY • Morgan JANE • Paul DODD • Raphael D WINN • Rebekah JONES • Tracy BALLANTYNE • Victoria LAIRD
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Sandgate parkrun happen.
Sandgate parkrun takes place every Saturday at 07:00am
Please note Sandgate parkrun is cancelled on 03/10/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyZillmere (6.2km), Chermside (8.3km), North Lakes (9.5km), Redcliffe (9.6km), Petrie (10.2km), Kedron (10.9km), Warner Lakes (11.2km), Mitchelton (13.6km), Bunyaville (13.9km), Kelvin Grove (15.6km)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.