What is Rhodes parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Victoria Ave, West Concord, NSW 2138. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Rhodes parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in a local café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Anilda LEHANE
- Anthony RIZZO
- Bec BURGIN
- Geoffrey WONG
- Geoffrey YANG
- J KERR
- Jim WILSON
- Joshua WANG
- Kristeen HENDERSON
- Lyn RIMES
- Marion GRIFFITH
- Mark LEHANE
- Mark PALMER
- Maz BURTON
- Nicole PETRIN
- Sallie RODD
- Soonchul SHIN
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Rhodes parkrun takes place every Saturday at 8:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyWentworth Common (1.2km), Parramatta (3.4km), GreenWay (7km), Cooks River (8km), Willoughby (11km), St Peters (11.4km), North Sydney (12.2km), Chipping Norton (12.9km), Panania (13.6km), Centennial (14.7km)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.