What a stunning morning by the bay. Beautiful weather and lots of happy faces. Great to see so many juniors joining us too. Well done.
- This week 103 people ran, jogged and walked the course
- 9 were first timers
- 9 recorded a PB
- Representatives of 10 clubs took part
- We welcomed visitors from Cleveland, Capalaba and Wynnum.
- A big Congratulations to Carolyn Jones who joined the 50 parkruns milestone club today. Wonderful effort!! We look forward to seeing you in your red shirt soon!
Please remember to check in for COVID contact tracing each time you visit us.
Our first finishers today were:
- Male: Ben Stockley with a time of 19:50 - Ben was also a first timer. Well done Ben!
- Junior: Whyatt Kelly with a time of 21:02 - great work Whyatt
- Female: Lainie Groundwater, who was first female finisher 22:45. Lainie also achieved our best age grade today with 72:82% - Awesome effort Lainie!!
Congratulations to those who recorded a PB:
Nigel Smith, Harrison Pullin, Donna Turner, Wendy Baxter, Ellen Unwin, Hannah Moore, Nicole Smith, Rachel Myers, Gail McDonald
Thank you so much to Tribe Training who filled our volunteer roster this week. Your continued support is very much appreciated.
Rebecca Margaret SMEE • Cheryl LAWIE • Nicole BOOTH • Debbie OLIVIER • Corey RODRIQUEZ • Kellie RODRIQUEZ • Liz ROBERTSON • Cherylee GERRARD • Kym MARKINSON • Nadene ZULCH • Amanda WIKAIRE • Alicia KOTYNSKI • Tony EVERINGHAM • Elizabeth ROBERTSON
Our Roster is full for next week but definitely needs some love for the rest of the month. Please check our future roster and let us know if you can help us run our beloved event.
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Redland Bay parkrun Results Page.
Records & History
- Female: Katinka VON ELSNER-WELLSTEED who recorded a time of 18:40 on 8th July 2017 (event number 5).
- Male: Patrick HAGAN who recorded a time of 16:28 on 6th July 2019 (event number 110).
- Age Grade: Peter O'SULLIVAN who recorded 86.39% (18:44) on 29th May 2021 (event number 172).
Redland Bay parkrun started on 10th June 2017. Since then 3,386 participants have completed 18,746 parkruns covering a total distance of 93,730 km, including 3,104 new Personal Bests. A total of 348 individuals have volunteered 2,054 times.