This week's stats:
- 95 people ran, jogged and walked the course
- 11 were first timers to Redland Bay (visitors from Berrinba, Gold Coast and New Farm).
- 11 recorded new Personal Bests.
- Representatives of 9 different clubs took part.
Congratulations to Lori Little on her 100th parkrun! (and on her birthday!)
Congratulations to the following who achieved a PB today:
Michael POLLARD, Aden KELLY, Dean WASCHL, Mitch MUSCAT, Bridget COPLAND, Kirsty ASHE, Zander BISCHA, William MAGUIRE, Emma WOODWARD, Nicole SMITH and Siobhann UNWIN
The event was made possible by 11 volunteers:
Rebecca MCVAY • Lori LITTLE • Monique WHITEWOOD • Robert WHITEWOOD • Collin LITTLE • Neil SCHMIDT • Beryl SCHMIDT • Nicola OATES • Jan BUTLER • Christina REYNOLDS • Matthew WILKS
- Male and Junior: Byron RIGBY - (JM15-17) - 20mins 00 secs
- Female: Anna SMYTH - (SW25-29) - 21mins 50 secs
Best Age Grade:
- Aden KELLY - (JM11-14) - 69.80%
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Redland Bay parkrun Results Page.
- The female record is held by Katinka VON ELSNER-WELLSTEED who recorded a time of 18:40 on 8th July 2017 (event number 5).
- The male record is held by Patrick HAGAN who recorded a time of 16:28 on 6th July 2019 (event number 110).
- The Age Grade course record is held by Peter O'SULLIVAN who recorded 86.39% (18:44) on 29th May 2021 (event number 172).
Redland Bay parkrun started on 10th June 2017. Since then 3,346 participants have completed 18,394 parkruns covering a total distance of 91,970 km, including 3,053 new Personal Bests. A total of 345 individuals have volunteered 1,995 times.