This week's key stats:
- 70 people ran, jogged and walked the course
- 13 were first timers with 6 of those people being brand new to parkrun
- 7 recorded new Personal Bests
- Representatives of 5 different clubs took part
- We welcomed visitors from Ashgrove and New Farm.
Congratulations to Tracey CHAPPELL on her 100th parkrun!
Congratulations to the following who achieved a PB today:
Brad HALL, Michael POLLARD, Thomas KLIESE, Zara PRICE, Alli PRICE, Belinda KLIESE, Harrison GERRARD
The event was made possible by 14 volunteers:
Poppy FAIRBANKS • Robyn HODGES • Cheryl LAWIE • Richard NORMAN • Clare POLLARD • Ella POLLARD • Paul MAYO • Rodney MAWOYO • Eric OPOKU-NTI • Trevor SCHULZ • Neil SCHMIDT • Kimberley ROBINSON • Lola ROBINSON • Charlotte MAWOYO
- Male: Brad HALL - (SM20-24) - 16mins 57 secs (and a new PB!)
- Female: Lainie GROUNDWATER - (VW45-49) - 22mins 54 secs
- Junior: Whyatt KELLY - (JM11-14) - 20mins 19 secs
Best Age Grade:
- Brad HALL - age grade of 76.11%
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Redland Bay parkrun Results Page.
- The female record is held by Katinka VON ELSNER-WELLSTEED who recorded a time of 18:40 on 8th July 2017 (event number 5).
- The male record is held by Patrick HAGAN who recorded a time of 16:28 on 6th July 2019 (event number 110).
- The Age Grade course record is held by Peter O'SULLIVAN who recorded 86.39% (18:44) on 29th May 2021 (event number 172).
Redland Bay parkrun started on 10th June 2017. Since then 3,335 participants have completed 18,299 parkruns covering a total distance of 91,495 km, including 3,042 new Personal Bests. A total of 344 individuals have volunteered 1,984 times.