A beautiful spring morning welcomed our parkrunners with blue skies and a high tide.
- This week 65 people ran, jogged and walked the course
- 6 were first timers
- 12 recorded a PB
- Representatives of 7 clubs took part
- We welcomed visitors from Cleveland and Meadowbrook
- We celebrated the wedding anniversary of our tailwalkers Lainie & Rob
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Redland Bay parkrun Results Page. Photos are available on our facebook page.
Please remember to check in for COVID contact tracing each time you visit us.
Our first finishers today were:
- Male, junior and overall: Byron Rigby in a time of 19:52
- Female: Deb Olivier in PB time of 24:03,
- Best age grade: Sophie Martin with an age grade of 72.27%.
Well done Byron, Deb & Sophie!
Congratulations to those who recorded a PB:
Rodney, Michael, Mitch, Thomas, Debbie O, Lindy, Brock, Jetsun, Kerri, Greg, Zara & Chris H.
The event was made possible by 12 volunteers:
Cheryl LAWIE • Tina HEELIS • Pam FLETCHER • Lainie GROUNDWATER • Rob GROUNDWATER • Ffion MILLS • Zach HENRY • Ella POLLARD • Julian HEELIS • Helen GLOVER • Paul GLOVER • Dave GREEN
Our future volunteer roster is available here - we'd love to hear from you if you can help out.
Records & History
The female record is held by Katinka VON ELSNER-WELLSTEED who recorded a time of 18:40 on 8th July 2017 (event number 5).
The male record is held by Patrick HAGAN who recorded a time of 16:28 on 6th July 2019 (event number 110).
The Age Grade course record is held by Peter O'SULLIVAN who recorded 86.39% (18:44) on 29th May 2021 (event number 172).
Redland Bay parkrun started on 10th June 2017. Since then 3,361 participants have completed 18,579 parkruns covering a total distance of 92,895 km, including 3,087 new Personal Bests. A total of 348 individuals have volunteered 2,029 times.