Run Report: Event #217
Official Club List
Congratulations to the following parkrunners who, having completed their qualifying event, have joined the parkrun 10 Club (for juniors), 50 Club, 100 Club or Volunteer Club (for 25 events):
- 10 Club – William SHAPCOTT
- 50 Club – Kaitlin BELL
- 100 Club – Brendan JONES
Today on our cross country course there were 64 parkrunners, of whom 12 were first timers at Penrith Lakes (8 athletes were also brand new to parkrun) and 7 recorded a new Personal Best. Members of 11 different athletics clubs took part.
Today we had parkrun tourists join us from Lower Hutt in NZ, Noosa, Redcliffe, Lismore, Dubbo, Newy, Lawson, Rooty Hill, and Nepean River.
The weather was overcast, 14.5°C, and calm.
Barbara FOX • David BARBER • David MESSENGER • David RENTON • Douglas PRYKE • Gijs VONK • Glenn VALLIS • Jonathan BARBER • Joshua BARBER • Kellie-Anne CRAMERI • Lisa VALLIS • Samantha PARKER
- Earl O’BRIEN (SM30-34), of Achieve Your Peak, was first over the line in 19:02.
- Andrew KITCHING (VM40-44) was second over the line in 20:05.
- Jamie CARBONE (SM25-29) was third over the line in 20:48.
- Roxanne HENRY (VW35-39), of Running Mums Australia, was first (8th overall) over the line in 22:34.
- Donna SPITERI (SW30-34), of UP Coaching, was second (17th overall) over the line in 25:04.
- Pippa MEIN (JW10) was third (18th overall) over the line in 25:20.
Best Age Grade scores:
- Ben PULLICINO (VM55-59) was graded 71.10% for the time 21:48 (5th overall).
- Andrew KITCHING (VM40-44) was graded 68.96% for the time 20:05 (2nd overall).
- Earl O’BRIEN (SM30-34) was graded 68.56% for the time 19:02 (1st overall).
Best club attendances:
- Serotonin Running (4 members)
- UP Coaching (2 members)
Deanne MALVERN • Karen HALE • Leighton HOWARD • Peter MAYHEW • Pheany BAN • Roxanne HENRY • Xavier HALE
Top 10 PBs at Penrith Lakes since our last anniversary (changes in green):
- 8 – Hayley NOLAN
- 6 – Mikaylee DAWSON
- 6 – Brett PORTER
- 6 – Nicholas PRYKE
- 6 – Atel PUGOY
- 6 – Heather WINTER
- 5 – Lynette MARTIN
- 5 – Michael NATOLI
- 5 – Josephine LINGA
- 5 – Christopher CLARKE
As we didn't have a volunteer photographer, there were no photos from today’s event.
Today's full results (and a complete event history) can be found on the event’s Results page.
Penrith Lakes parkrun started on 24th May 2014, and since then 5,263 individuals have completed 36,981 runs covering a total distance of 184,905 km, and there have been 6,888 new Personal Bests.
- Female – 0:16:24 by Marnie PONTON on 15-7-2017 (event #141) and Imy STEWART on 11-8-2018 (event #187).
- Male – 0:15:06 by Liam ADAMS on 25-12-2018 (event #202).
- Age Grade – 97.36% by Imy STEWART (ran 0:16:24) on 11-8-2018 (event #187).
Keep up to date with all our goings-on at our Facebook page.