Run Report: Event #216
Official Club List
Congratulations to the following parkrunners who, having completed their qualifying event, have joined the parkrun 10 Club (for juniors), 50 Club, 100 Club or Volunteer Club (for 25 events):
- Volunteer Club – David RENTON
Today on our cross country course there were 63 parkrunners, of whom 7 were first timers at Penrith Lakes (2 athletes were also brand new to parkrun) and 7 recorded a new Personal Best. Members of 9 different athletics clubs took part.
The weather was foggy, 15.5°C, and calm.
Barbara FOX • Brian JOHNSTON • Catherine PIROTTA • Chad RUSSELL • David BARBER • David RENTON • Emily CLARK • Jonathan BARBER • Joshua BARBER • Judy ROSS • Kellie-Anne CRAMERI • L J TAYLOR • Margaret JOHNSTON • Trudy MARTIN • Wayne COOK
- Lewis SQUADRITO (SM18-19), of UP Coaching, was first over the line in 18:03.
- Peter BROWN (SM25-29), of UP Coaching, was second over the line in 20:16.
- Chris KURP (VM35-39), of Team Addiction, was third over the line in 21:53.
- Angie DYRKA (VW35-39) was first (5th overall) over the line in 22:51.
- Donna SPITERI (SW30-34), of UP Coaching, was second (14th overall) over the line in 25:12.
- Melanie MACKIE (VW35-39) was third (15th overall) over the line in 25:57.
Best Age Grade scores:
- Lewis SQUADRITO (SM18-19) was graded 73.04% for the time 18:03 (1st overall).
- James ARCHER (VM60-64) was graded 68.14% for the time 23:45 (10th overall).
- Chris JONES (VM55-59) was graded 67.10% for the time 23:06 (7th overall).
Best club attendances:
- UP Coaching (7 members)
- Serotonin Running (2 members)
Top 10 PBs at Penrith Lakes since our last anniversary (changes in green):
- 8 – Hayley NOLAN
- 6 – Mikaylee DAWSON
- 6 – Brett PORTER
- 6 – Nicholas PRYKE
- 6 – Atel PUGOY
- 6 – Heather WINTER
- 5 – Lynette MARTIN
- 5 – Michael NATOLI
- 5 – Josephine LINGA
- 5 – Christopher CLARKE
Photos from today’s event can be viewed in our Facebook album (you don't need a Facebook account to see these).
Penrith Lakes parkrun started on 24th May 2014, and since then 5,251 individuals have completed 36,917 runs covering a total distance of 184,585 km, and there have been 6,881 new Personal Bests.
- Female – 0:16:24 by Marnie PONTON on 15-7-2017 (event #141) and Imy STEWART on 11-8-2018 (event #187).
- Male – 0:15:06 by Liam ADAMS on 25-12-2018 (event #202).
- Age Grade – 97.36% by Imy STEWART (ran 0:16:24) on 11-8-2018 (event #187).
Keep up to date with all our goings-on at our Facebook page.