Run Report: Event #215
Official Club List
Congratulations to the following parkrunners who, having completed their qualifying event, have joined the parkrun 10 Club (for juniors), 50 Club, 100 Club or Volunteer Club (for 25 events):
- 50 Club – Mark ROSSETTO
Today on our wet cross country course there were 29 parkrunners, of whom 1 was a first timer at Penrith Lakes (this athlete was also brand new to parkrun) and 2 recorded a new Personal Best. Members of 3 different athletics clubs took part.
Today we had parkrun tourists join us from Nepean River.
The weather was overcast with clearing light rain, 19.0°C, and light winds.
Anita BRIDGMAN • Callum KENT • David BARBER • Douglas PRYKE • Jake COOTES • Jonathan BARBER • Joshua BARBER • Leslie SHEPHERD • Mark PAGE • Michelle PAGE • Rebecca DAWSON • Shelley COOTES • Zachary BARBER
- Andrew KITCHING (VM40-44) was first over the line in 20:22.
- Sidney TAKACS (SM30-34) was second over the line in 20:44.
- Mark PAGE (VM45-49), of UP Coaching, was third over the line in 23:25.
- Donna SPITERI (SW30-34) was first (8th overall) over the line in 25:51.
- Melanie MACKIE (VW35-39) was second (9th overall) over the line in 26:44.
- Trudy MARTIN (VW45-49) was third (14th overall) over the line in 30:43.
Best Age Grade scores:
- Andrew KITCHING (VM40-44) was graded 68.00% for the time 20:22 (1st overall).
- Colin BORROWS (VM60-64) was graded 62.59% for the time 25:37 (7th overall).
- Sidney TAKACS (SM30-34) was graded 62.54% for the time 20:44 (2nd overall).
Best club attendances:
- UP Coaching (5 members)
- TOMS Run Squad (2 members)
Top 10 PBs at Penrith Lakes since our last anniversary (changes in green):
- 8 – Hayley NOLAN
- 6 – Mikaylee DAWSON
- 6 – Brett PORTER
- 6 – Nicholas PRYKE
- 6 – Atel PUGOY
- 6 – Heather WINTER
- 5 – Lynette MARTIN
- 5 – Michael NATOLI
- 5 – Josephine LINGA
- 5 – Christopher CLARKE
Photos from today’s event can be viewed in our Facebook album (you don't need a Facebook account to see these).
Penrith Lakes parkrun started on 24th May 2014, and since then 5,244 individuals have completed 36,854 runs covering a total distance of 184,270 km, and there have been 6,874 new Personal Bests.
- Female – 0:16:24 by Marnie PONTON on 15-7-2017 (event #141) and Imy STEWART on 11-8-2018 (event #187).
- Male – 0:15:06 by Liam ADAMS on 25-12-2018 (event #202).
- Age Grade – 97.36% by Imy STEWART (ran 0:16:24) on 11-8-2018 (event #187).
Keep up to date with all our goings-on at our Facebook page.