Run Report: Event #214
Official Club List
Congratulations to the following parkrunners who, having completed their qualifying event, have joined the parkrun 10 Club (for juniors), 50 Club, 100 Club or Volunteer Club (for 25 events):
- 10 Club – Rachel LUKIN
- 100 Club – Natalie SOBIESIAK
Today on our cross country course there were 74 parkrunners, of whom 7 were first timers at Penrith Lakes (4 of these were also brand new to parkrun) and 3 recorded a new Personal Best. Members of 5 different athletics clubs took part.
The weather was overcast, 21.5°C, and a slight breeze.
Anita BRIDGMAN • David BARBER • David RENTON • Debbie CHESHIRE • Douglas PRYKE • Graeme SHEPHERD • Jake COOTES • Jane FEWINGS • Jonathan BARBER • Judy ROSS • Julie MURTHA • Margaret CONNOLLY • Mark CHESHIRE • Nick PAGE • Shelley COOTES • Victor FEWINGS
- Andrew KITCHING (VM40-44) was first over the line in 20:11.
- Kieran DALTON (SM20-24) was second over the line in 21:01.
- An unknown athlete was third.
- Alison BENOIT (VW45-49) was first (12th overall) over the line in 25:11.
- Donna SPITERI (SW30-34) was second (16th overall) over the line in 25:23.
- Asha PICKERING (JW11-14) was third (21st overall) over the line in 26:52.
Best Age Grade scores:
- Margaret CONNOLLY (VW60-64) was graded 72.30% for the time 27:37 (25th overall).
- Ben PULLICINO (VM55-59) was graded 70.94% for the time 21:51 (4th overall).
- Andrew KITCHING (SM40-44) was graded 68.62% for the time 20:11 (1st overall).
Best club attendances:
- UP Coaching (8 members)
- TOMS Run Squad (2 members)
Top 10 PBs at Penrith Lakes since our last anniversary (changes in green):
- 8 – Hayley NOLAN
- 6 – Mikaylee DAWSON
- 6 – Brett PORTER
- 6 – Nicholas PRYKE
- 6 – Atel PUGOY
- 6 – Heather WINTER
- 5 – Lynette MARTIN
- 5 – Michael NATOLI
- 5 – Josephine LINGA
- 5 – Christopher CLARKE
Photos from today’s event can be viewed in our Facebook album (you don't need a Facebook account to see these).
Penrith Lakes parkrun started on 24th May 2014, and since then 5,243 individuals have completed 36,825 runs covering a total distance of 184,125 km, and there have been 6,872 new Personal Bests.
- Female – 0:16:24 by Marnie PONTON on 15-7-2017 (event #141) and Imy STEWART on 11-8-2018 (event #187).
- Male – 0:15:06 by Liam ADAMS on 25-12-2018 (event #202).
- Age Grade – 97.36% by Imy STEWART (ran 0:16:24) on 11-8-2018 (event #187).
Keep up to date with all our goings-on at our Facebook page.