Run Report: Event #213
Official Club List
Congratulations to the following parkrunners who, having completed their qualifying event, have joined the parkrun 10 Club (for juniors), 50 Club, 100 Club or Volunteer Club (for 25 events):
- 50 Club – Toby FEWINGS
Today on our cross country course there were 64 parkrunners, of whom 11 were first timers at Penrith Lakes (2 of these were also brand new to parkrun) and 2 recorded a new Personal Best. Members of 5 different athletics clubs took part.
The weather was sunny with scattered cloud, 20.5°C, and a slight breeze.
Anita BRIDGMAN • Ben PULLICINO • Bianca KEEHN • David BARBER • Douglas PRYKE • Fiona HINCHLIFFE • Graeme SHEPHERD • Heidi BROOKS-WEST • Jamie PHILIP • John FOX • Jonathan BARBER • Joshua BARBER • Judy ROSS • Kellie LUKE • Maria PULLICINO • Shelley COOTES
- Chris LEDBROOK (SM25-29) was first over the line in 18:37.
- Brett PORTER (VM40-44), of UP Coaching, was second over the line in 21:28.
- Mark BORTOLAZZO (VM45-49) was third over the line in 21:43.
- Angie DYRKA (VW35-39) was first (5th overall) over the line in 22:37.
- Asha PICKERING (JW11-14) was second (15th overall) over the line in 26:42.
- Tracey FINEGAN (VW55-59), of UP Coaching, was third (16th overall) over the line in 26:47.
Best Age Grade scores:
- Ben PULLICINO (VM55-59) was graded 70.35% for the time 22:02 (4th overall).
- Chris LEDBROOK (SM25-29) was graded 69.38% for the time 18:37 (1st overall).
- Angie DYRKA (VW35-39) was graded 67.21% for the time 22:37 (5th overall).
Best club attendances:
- UP Coaching (7 members)
- TOMS Run Squad (4 members)
Top 10 PBs at Penrith Lakes since our last anniversary (changes in green):
- 8 – Hayley NOLAN
- 6 – Mikaylee DAWSON
- 6 – Brett PORTER
- 6 – Nicholas PRYKE
- 6 – Atel PUGOY
- 6 – Heather WINTER
- 5 – Lynette MARTIN
- 5 – Michael NATOLI
- 5 – Josephine LINGA
- 5 – Christopher CLARKE
Photos from today’s event can be viewed in our Facebook album (you don't need a Facebook account to see these).
Penrith Lakes parkrun started on 24th May 2014, and since then 5,236 individuals have completed 36,751 runs covering a total distance of 183,755 km, and there have been 6,869 new Personal Bests.
- Female – 0:16:24 by Marnie PONTON on 15-7-2017 (event #141) and Imy STEWART on 11-8-2018 (event #187).
- Male – 0:15:06 by Liam ADAMS on 25-12-2018 (event #202).
- Age Grade – 97.36% by Imy STEWART (ran 0:16:24) on 11-8-2018 (event #187).
Keep up to date with all our goings-on at our Facebook page.