Run Report: Event #211
Official Club List
Congratulations to the following parkrunners who, having completed their qualifying event, have joined the parkrun 10 Club (for juniors), 50 Club, 100 Club or Volunteer Club (for 25 events):
- 10 Club – Harry FITZPATRICK
- 50 Club – Douglas PRYKE
Today on our cross country course there were 66 parkrunners, of whom 12 were first timers at Penrith Lakes (2 of these were also brand new to parkrun) and 7 recorded a new Personal Best. Members of 7 different athletics clubs took part.
The weather was sunny with scattered cloud, 19.0°C, and a slight breeze.
Douglas PRYKE • James ARCHER • John FOX • Julie MURTHA • Kellie-Anne CRAMERI • Michelle FEWINGS • Mikaylee DAWSON • Natalie HUNTER • Paul MITCHELL • Rebecca DAWSON • Troy DAWSON • Trudy MARTIN
- Luke TAYLOR (VM35-39) was first over the line in 16:44.
- Matthew HEMINGWAY (VM45-49) (UP Coaching) was second over the line in 19:10.
- Benjamin SCHNEBLI (SM30-34) was third over the line in 19:14.
- Donna SPITERI (SW30-34) was first (15th overall) over the line in 25:29.
- Debbie CHESHIRE (VW50-54) (UP Coaching) was second (18th overall) over the line in 26:21.
- Asha PICKERING (JW11-14) was third (19th overall) over the line in 26:25.
Best Age Grade scores:
- Luke TAYLOR (SM35-39) was graded 78.78% for the time 16:44 (1st overall).
- Matthew HEMINGWAY (VM45-49) was graded 74.52% for the time 19:10 (2nd overall).
- Ben PULLICINO (VM55-59) was graded 69.56% for the time 22:17 (8th overall).
Best club attendances:
- UP Coaching (6 members)
- Weetangera School Running Club (4 members)
Top 10 PBs at Penrith Lakes since our last anniversary (changes in green):
- 8 – Hayley NOLAN
- 6 – Mikaylee DAWSON
- 6 – Brett PORTER
- 6 – Nicholas PRYKE
- 6 – Atel PUGOY
- 6 – Heather WINTER
- 5 – Lynette MARTIN
- 5 – Michael NATOLI
- 5 – Josephine LINGA
- 5 – Christopher CLARKE
Photos from today’s event can be viewed in our Facebook album (you don't need a Facebook account to see these).
Penrith Lakes parkrun started on 24th May 2014, and since then 5,218 individuals have completed 36,609 runs covering a total distance of 183,045 km, and there have been 6,859 new Personal Bests.
- Female – 0:16:24 by Marnie PONTON on 15-7-2017 (event #141) and Imy STEWART on 11-8-2018 (event #187).
- Male – 0:15:06 by Liam ADAMS on 25-12-2018 (event #202).
- Age Grade – 97.36% by Imy STEWART (ran 0:16:24) on 11-8-2018 (event #187).
Keep up to date with all our goings-on at our Facebook page.