Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Pakapakanthi parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Pakapakanthi parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Pakapakanthi/Victoria Park (Park 16), Cnr Fullarton Rd, Greenhill Rd & Wakefield Rd, Adelaide, 5000. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Pakapakanthi parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Kiosk 16 - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Beth NEWMAN • Cindy MCGOUGH • Elizabeth MEGAW • Emma RUSSO • Ethan MCCARTHY • Hamish MERRIN • Hannah MCCARTHY • Holly MCCARTHY • Isobel MCKEOWN • Kate CORNER • Kate SPENCER • Katherine REYNOLDS • Kelvin MCCARTHY • Lachlan CORNER • Lucas MCCARTHY • Madison SPENCER • Rowan MCKEOWN • Sandy MCKEOWN • Sasha LYND-STEVENSON • Tracey BALDWIN • Voula. NISYRIOS
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Pakapakanthi parkrun happen.
Pakapakanthi parkrun takes place every Saturday at 8:00am
Other parkruns nearbyTorrens (3km), Lochiel (6.1km), Cleland (8.4km), West Beach (10.8km), Mawson Lakes (13.1km), Seacliff Esplanade (15km), Jubilee Way (15.3km), Largs Bay (16.6km), Reynella East (18.6km), Carisbrooke (20.1km)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.