Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
North Sydney parkrun
What is North Sydney parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at St Leonards Park, Ridge St, North Sydney (meeting point is opposite Bon Andrews Oval Pavilion). See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
North Sydney parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Venn Cafe, 283 Miller Street, North Sydney (on the corner of Ridge St opposite the park) - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Chris ONEIL • David STANLEY • Julie ADSHADE • Liz RUSSELL • Matt DAWSON • Nick STANLEY • Sini POZNIC • Timothy BAILEY • Tory MORGAN • Valerie GAIDARLY • Vanessa ONG
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
North Sydney parkrun takes place every Saturday at 8:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyWilloughby (2.7km), Mosman (4.1km), Centennial (7.8km), GreenWay (8.5km), St Peters (9km), Curl Curl (9.6km), Rhodes (12.2km), Cooks River (12.8km), Parramatta (13.6km), Wildflower (14.2km)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a physical barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.