Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Meadowbrook parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 7:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Riverdale Park, Armstrong Road, Meadowbrook, QLD 4131. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Meadowbrook parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the Espresso To Go Mobile Cafe van - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Desley CHRISTENSEN • Hailey VERGERS • Hayley TYLER • Kai VERGERS • Karim BABALI • Michelle JUST • Michelle MOOYMAN • Nicole QUAK • Robert TYLER • Sheila WOJTASIK • Stefanie GITH • William HUNTER
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Meadowbrook parkrun takes place every Saturday at 7:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyLogan River (4.5km), Berrinba (7.8km), Underwood Park (8.4km), Sirromet (11.5km), Calamvale (12.9km), Wishart (13.5km), Yarrabilba (15.3km), Pallara (15.9km), Redland Bay (16.3km), Fodder Forest (16.9km)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.