Lithgow parkrun # 109 - 20/04/2019
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Laurin SHIRT||21:49||SM25-29||59.13 %||M||1||Team Taco Running Club||New PB!||27|
|2||Gavin HOLMES||22:46||VM40-44||61.79 %||M||2||PB stays at 00:22:31||7|
|3||Rebecca HAMMENT||24:26||VW50-54||69.44 %||F||1||PB stays at 00:24:00||63|
|4||Beau GILL||26:35||JM10||61.50 %||M||3||First Timer!||1|
|5||Joanne CRANE||26:54||VW35-39||56.51 %||F||2||Running Mums Australia||PB stays at 00:26:39||15|
|6||Candice FALCONER||26:59||VW35-39||55.59 %||F||3||Weally Fast Runners||New PB!||83|
|7||Dave BIRCHALL||27:02||VM40-44||51.23 %||M||4||PB stays at 00:26:24||10|
|8||Brett FRANCIS||27:19||VM50-54||54.85 %||M||5||Team Taco Running Club||PB stays at 00:27:02||94|
|9||Carly SEWELL||29:36||VW35-39||50.51 %||F||4||Weally Fast Runners||PB stays at 00:26:36||44|
|10||Hannah WEAL||29:36||JW10||57.66 %||F||5||Weally Fast Runners||First Timer!||22|
|11||Adam GILL||29:58||VM35-39||43.99 %||M||6||First Timer!||1|
|12||Peter FITZPATRICK||29:58||VM60-64||54.00 %||M||7||New PB!||74|
|13||Christine PEACHMAN||31:26||VW50-54||56.10 %||F||6||PB stays at 00:29:42||59|
|14||Holly WEAL||31:28||VW35-39||48.09 %||F||7||Weally Fast Runners||PB stays at 00:29:03||72|
|15||Jared YOUNG||32:53||SM30-34||39.43 %||M||8||New PB!||3|
|17||Lauren ALDRICK||38:15||VW35-39||39.22 %||F||8||New PB!||4|
|18||Jimmy MURRAY||38:37||VM70-74||45.66 %||M||10||New PB!||18|
|19||Christine HICKS||43:05||VW55-59||43.79 %||F||9||PB stays at 00:39:55||38|
|20||Colin FITZPATRICK||43:21||VM60-64||38.33 %||M||11||New PB!||79|
|21||Andrew HEATLEY||44:14||VM65-69||38.62 %||M||12||PB stays at 00:36:02||53|
|22||Chantelle GILL||44:30||SW30-34||33.48 %||F||10||PB stays at 00:42:34||2|
|23||Xara GILL||48:11||JW10||38.95 %||F||11||First Timer!||1|
|24||Ashley GERRARD||49:14||SW25-29||30.06 %||F||12||New PB!||2|
|25||Glenys SHIRT||49:19||VW65-69||43.70 %||F||13||PB stays at 00:45:13||12|
|26||Norm MCFARLANE||51:06||VM75-79||38.49 %||M||13||PB stays at 00:49:40||31|
|27||Patricia CIOSMAK||51:19||VW70-74||46.41 %||F||14||New PB!||25|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen: Dave BIRCHALL, Joshua BROWN, Evan BROWN, Brigid EVANS, Christine HICKS, Norm MCFARLANE, Paul VANSTONE, Amy WILSON, Ross YATES
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that parkrunner's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.