The mornings are starting to get cooler. That and the local Warburton Trail Fest kept the numbers down a little, however 182 parkrunners still turned up to share what was a wonderful day to get 5k in.
Awesome achievements: Congratulations to everyone who managed a new Personal Best time this week, with a special shout-out to anyone who has already completed more than 30 local events (10 for juniors):
- Jay Border, VM35-39 (73 parkruns/70 Local): With a 2nd PB in a row and 3rd in 5 weeks, Jay took a massive 58 seconds off her previous best for a new time of 22:27
- Julie Stephens, VM50-54 (89 parkruns/86 Local): With a 2nd PB in a row and 3rd in 5 weeks (has Julie been running with Jay), Julie reduced her PB by 10 seconds for a new time of 26:22
- Peter Horsley, VM40-44 (91 parkruns/73 Local): Peter took an impressive 28 seconds off his PB to record a new time of 23:05
- Sven Melzer, VM40-44 (107 parkruns/106 Local): With his 3rd PB in a row, Sven set a new time of 22:10 beating his previous by 16 seconds
The Weekly Stats Report:
Lillydale Lake parkrun started on 26th April 2014. Since then 6,023 participants have completed 53,373 parkruns covering a total distance of 266,865 km, including 8,239 new Personal Bests. A total of 551 individuals have volunteered 3,800 times.
This week 182 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 14 were first timers and 22 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 19 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 16 volunteers:
Graham COUTTS • Andrew MATHERS • Emma STODDARD • Kylie DEALY • Emanouel HATZIMANOLIS • Margaret BETTS • Zach MCKAY • Des KEUKEN • Rhys SPILLER • Phil GRINYER • Katherine HOBSON • Samantha CARDWELL • Adele SUTTERS • Marion HOOGENBOOM • Emily HOOGENBOOM • Nicole TAITUA
- Henry Martin (SM20-24) - 17:36
- Jeremy Wilkinson (VM45-49) – 18:04
- Rob Petrie (VM50-54) - 18:16
- Julie Norney Petrie (VW50-54) – 18:05
- Laura Yorke (SW30-34) - 21:30
- Alison Couper (VW50-54) - 23:35
The female record is held by Rebecca ROSEL who recorded a time of 17:46 on 24th May 2014 (event number 5).
The male record is held by Zak PATTERSON who recorded a time of 14:45 on 9th March 2019 (event number 256).
The Age Grade course record is held by Lavinia PETRIE who recorded 104.06% (21:45) on 25th October 2014 (event number 27).
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Lillydale Lake parkrun Results Page.