Parkrun is back. Again. For the 4th time. And what a lovely winters morning in June it was. Thankyou to the 133 parkrunners who turned up to celebrate.
Awesome achievements: Congratulations to everyone who managed a new Personal Best time this week, with a special shout-out to anyone who has already completed more than 30 local events (10 for juniors):
- Cat Smith, VW35-39 (38 parkruns/32 Local): Taking 8 seconds off her time set over 2 years ago, Cat achieved a new best time of 29:32
- Toko Osadczuk, VW55-59 (100 parkruns/100 Local): On the occasion of her 100th run (all at Lillydale Lake), Toko shaved 2 seconds off her previous PB to set a new time of 22:46
The Weekly Stats Report:
Lillydale Lake parkrun started on 26th April 2014. Since then 6,271 participants have completed 55,788 parkruns covering a total distance of 278,940 km, including 8,544 new Personal Bests. A total of 575 individuals have volunteered 3,984 times.
This week 133 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 11 were first timers and 9 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 13 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 15 volunteers:
Celia JOHNSON • Tony JOHNSON • Al MURRAY • Jayda KELLY • Kylie DEALY • Stephen YOUNG • Naomi WALLACE • Des KEUKEN • Wendy ROWLES • Maria TWISK • Samantha CARDWELL • Jay BORDER • Michelle CONNELLY • Megan WATTS • Angela BRUCKNER
- Luke Sinn (JM15-17) - 16:12
- Dan Beard (VM45-49) - 17:10
- Benjamin Purser (JM15-17) - 17:33
- Amy Armstrong (VW35-39) – 22:26
- Danni Webb (VW35-39) - 22:37
- Nicole Vartto (SW30-34) - 22:43
The female record is held by Rebecca ROSEL who recorded a time of 17:46 on 24th May 2014 (event number 5).
The male record is held by Zak PATTERSON who recorded a time of 14:45 on 9th March 2019 (event number 256).
The Age Grade course record is held by Lavinia PETRIE who recorded 104.06% (21:45) on 25th October 2014 (event number 27).
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Lillydale Lake parkrun Results Page.