Awesome achievements: Congratulations to everyone who managed a new Personal Best time this week, with a special shout-out to anyone who has already completed more than 30 local parkruns/10 parkruns for juniors. A couple of families sharing in the PB celebrations this week.
- Jade Johansen, VW35-39 (147 parkruns / 124 Local): Jade knocked 2 seconds off her previous best time set back in 2019, for a new time of 26:14. Congratulations Jade!
- Daniel Groves, JM11-14 (106 parkruns / 72 Local): Daniel knocked off 10 seconds from his previous best, for a new time of 20:12. Well done Daniel!
- Alison McDiarmid, VW45-49 (38 parkruns / 38 Local): With her 2nd consecutive PB, Alison took a further 42 seconds off her previous best to set a new time of 34:45.
The Weekly Stats Report:
Lillydale Lake parkrun started on 26th April 2014. Since then 6,260 participants have completed 55,655 parkruns covering a total distance of 278,275 km, including 8,535 new Personal Bests. A total of 573 individuals have volunteered 3,969 times.
This week 203 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 19 were first timers and 23 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 19 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 15 volunteers: Alan HARRIS • John CHERUBIN • Justin HANSEN • Kylie DEALY • Paul BROWN • Carolyn ROSENBROCK • Jenny JACKSON • Samantha CARDWELL • Sally STEPNIEWSKI • Sharon SUMNER • John GALLETTI • Kerry GEPPERT • Anna DONALD • Deb SANDILANDS • Tracy DE
- Dan Beard (VM45-49) – 17:15
- Rob Petrie (VM50-54) - 18:33
- Jacob Hayles (SM20-24) - 19:12
- Alyce Rump (SW30-34) - 21:19
- Sarah Love (VW45-49) - 21:52
- Elka Mallon (VW40-44) - 22:39
The following runners recorded the best Age Grade scores:
- Dan Beard (WM45-49) 82.22%
- Toko Osadczuk (VW55-59) 80.93%
- Rob Petrie (VM50-54) 79.51%
The female record is held by Rebecca ROSEL who recorded a time of 17:46 on 24th May 2014 (event number 5).
The male record is held by Zak PATTERSON who recorded a time of 14:45 on 9th March 2019 (event number 256).
The Age Grade course record is held by Lavinia PETRIE who recorded 104.06% (21:45) on 25th October 2014 (event number 27).
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Lillydale Lake parkrun Results Page.