Awesome achievements: Congratulations to everyone who managed a new Personal Best time this week, with a special shout-out to anyone who has already completed more than 30 local parkruns/10 parkruns for juniors. A couple of families sharing in the PB celebrations this week.
- William Milton, JM11-14 (12 parkruns/12 Local): William reduced his time by an amazing 1 minute and 57 seconds for a new time of 25:42.
- Joshua Milton, JM15-17 (13 parkruns/13 Local): Joshua knocked off 22 seconds to set a new time of 31:33.
- Logan McDonald, JW15-17 (15 parkruns/15 Local): With his 2nd PB in three weeks, Logan took a further 6 seconds off his previous best to set a new time of 20:51.
- Alison McDonald, VW45-49 (37 parkruns/37 Local): Also with a 2nd PB in three weeks, Alison took a further 13 seconds off her previous best to set a new time of 35:27.
- Mawson Sunderland, JM11-14 (42 parkruns/38 Local): Mawson took 13 seconds off his previous best to set a new time of 21:37.
- Anna Donald, VW40-44 (42 parkruns/42 Local): Anna took an amazing 1 minute and 12 seconds off her previous best to set a new time of 36:53.
Volunteering: Parkrun does not happen without the assistance of volunteers and we still have a number of vacancies in the coming weeks. Please head to https://www.parkrun.com.au/lillydalelake/futureroster/ for the future roster page and email email@example.com with your desired role and date.
The Weekly Stats Report:
Lillydale Lake parkrun started on 26th April 2014. Since then 6,241 participants have completed 55,452 parkruns covering a total distance of 277,260 km, including 8,512 new Personal Bests. A total of 571 individuals have volunteered 3,954 times.
This week 144 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 16 were first timers and 19 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 14 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 16 volunteers:
Martin KING • Sarah LOVE • Margaret BETTS • Darren WESTAWAY • Stephen YOUNG • Dante DE VINCENTIS • Alex WALLACE • Monika BROWN • Puya MEHMAN PAZIR • Mark HAYWARD • Phil GRINYER • Trevor MURRAY • Samantha CARDWELL • Suzanne BURNETT • Alexandra STOTT • Megan WATTS
- Noah Wright (JM15-17) - 17:12
- Dan Beard (WM45-49) – 18:17
- Luke Yeatman (WM45-49) - 18:25
- Alyce Rump (SW30-34) - 21:39
- Sarah Love (VW45-49) - 21:40
- Danni Webb (VW35-39) - 22:40
The following runners recorded the best Age Grade scores:
- Toko Osadczuk (VW55-59) 80.40%
- Noah Wright (JM15-17) 79.65%
- Dan Beard (WM45-49) 77.58%
The female record is held by Rebecca ROSEL who recorded a time of 17:46 on 24th May 2014 (event number 5).
The male record is held by Zak PATTERSON who recorded a time of 14:45 on 9th March 2019 (event number 256).
The Age Grade course record is held by Lavinia PETRIE who recorded 104.06% (21:45) on 25th October 2014 (event number 27).
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Lillydale Lake parkrun Results Page.