A fresh, drizzly morning this week didn't stop 232 from joining us for a couple laps of Lillydale Lake. It was great to see so many starting their Saturday with 5km of running, walking or jogging with friends and family.
Awesome achievements: Congratulations to everyone who managed a new Personal Best time this week, with a special shout-out to anyone who has already completed more than 30 local events (10 for juniors):
- Jason Groves, VM45-49 (152 parkruns / 96 Local): Jason knocked 1:43 seconds off his previous best for a new time of 20:57.
- Daniel Groves, JM11-14 (100 parkruns / 66 Local): Daniel cut an impressive 20 seconds off his previous best for a new time of 22:32.
- Brooke Petrie, JW11-14 (154 parkruns / 135 Local): Brooke took an impressive 1 second off her previous best to record a new time of 22:35.
- Don Wallace, VM75-79 (79 parkruns / 71 Local): With his second PB in two weeks, Don improved his time by 23 seconds setting a new time of 44:35.
The Weekly Stats Report:
Lillydale Lake parkrun started on 26th April 2014. Since then 6,145 participants have completed 54,432 parkruns covering a total distance of 272,160 km, including 8,375 new Personal Bests. A total of 563 individuals have volunteered 3,878 times.
This week 232 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 25 were first timers and 38 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 19 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 15 volunteers:
Debbi WEAVER • Dodge CRAWLEY • Ida CRAWLEY • Kylie DEALY • Paul BROWN • Anke DE WIT • Jenny JACKSON • Maria TWISK • Samantha CARDWELL • Sally STEPNIEWSKI • Sharon SUMNER • John GALLETTI • Naomi LOWEN • Tori JACKSON • Hope WATTS
- Henry Martin (SM20-24) - 18:15
- Rob Petrie (VM50-54) – 18:17
- Michael Clarke (VM40-44) - 19:11
- Julie Norney Petrie (VW50-54) – 18:30
- Jackie Freer (VW40-44) - 20:33
- Laura Yorke (SW30-34) - 21:32
The following runners recorded the best Age Grade scores:
- Julie Norney Petrie (VW50-54) – 92.88%
- Lavinia Petrie (VW75-79) - 81.74%
- Rob Petrie (VM50-54) - 80.67%
The female record is held by Rebecca ROSEL who recorded a time of 17:46 on 24th May 2014 (event number 5).
The male record is held by Zak PATTERSON who recorded a time of 14:45 on 9th March 2019 (event number 256).
The Age Grade course record is held by Lavinia PETRIE who recorded 104.06% (21:45) on 25th October 2014 (event number 27).
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Lillydale Lake parkrun Results Page.