143 people braved the brisk foggy weather to complete a couple laps of Lillydale Lake this morning. Welcome to the tourists, and those who braved the weather to complete a parkrun for the first time. A huge congratulations to everyone who managed a new Personal Best time or achieved a milestone this weekend.
Awesome achievements: Congratulations to everyone who managed a new Personal Best time this week, with a special shout-out to anyone who has already completed more than 30 local events (10 for juniors):
- Brooke Petrie, JW15-17 (163 parkruns / 143 Local): Taking 20 seconds off her time Brooke set a new time to beat of 22:11, Congratulations Brooke!
- Jay Border, VM35-39 (82 parkruns / 78 Local): Knocking 10 seconds off his previous best time set back in May, for a new time of 20:14. Congratulations Jay!
- Graeme Woolridge, VM55-59 (63 parkruns / 58 Local): Shaving a further 5 seconds off the time set in April, Graeme has a new time of 24:09. Congratulations Graeme!
- Nathan Hale, VM35-39 (55 parkruns / 39 Local): Taking an amazing 55 seconds off his previous PB, Nathan has a new time to beat of 19:16. Congratulations Nathan!
- Cat Smith, VW35-39 (39 parkruns / 33 Local): Taking an astounding 1 minute 24 seconds seconds off her previous PB, Cat has a new time to beat of 28:08. Congratulations Cat!
Parkrun doesn't happen without volunteers. Please head on over to https://www.parkrun.com.au/lillydalelake/futureroster/ for the future roster page and email email@example.com with your desired role and date.
The Weekly Stats Report:
Lillydale Lake parkrun started on 26th April 2014. Since then 6,294 participants have completed 56,046 parkruns covering a total distance of 280,230 km, including 8,568 new Personal Bests. A total of 576 individuals have volunteered 4,012 times.
This week 143 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 17 were first timers and 14 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 14 different clubs took part. The event was made possible by 14 volunteers: Mak SAWA • Craig BRYDON • Jacquelyn SKEWES • Ross PHILPOT • Jayda KELLY • Trudy BRENTNALL • Monika BROWN • David GORMAN • Samantha CARDWELL • Annemarie LEE • Jay BORDER • Alan ZUBEK • Michelle CONNELLY • Sarah LOVE
- Dan Beard (VM45-49) - 17:09
- Henry Martin (SM20-24) - 17:19
- Jeremy Wilkinson (VM45-49) - 17:23
- Kiera Flavel (JW15-17) - 18:39
- Lara Yorke (SW30-34) - 21:15
- Brooke Petrie (JW15-17) - 22:11
Age Grade Placings:
- Jeremy Wilkinson (VM45-49) - 83.51%
- Kiera Flavel (JW15-17) - 83.11%
- Dan Beard (VM45-49) - 82.70%
The female record is held by Rebecca ROSEL who recorded a time of 17:46 on 24th May 2014 (event number 5).
The male record is held by Zak PATTERSON who recorded a time of 14:45 on 9th March 2019 (event number 256).
The Age Grade course record is held by Lavinia PETRIE who recorded 104.06% (21:45) on 25th October 2014 (event number 27).
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Lillydale Lake parkrun Results Page.