All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Launceston parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Launceston parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 9:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Inveresk Precinct, Launceston, Tasmania. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Launceston parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at a local cafe. Please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Andy CORBOULD • Carey MATHER • Christine DOW • Craig Andrew BOON • Elizabeth MOORE • Gloria WILSON • Janine BRYAN • Jordan LEVI • Martina MCKENNA • Morgan GONINON • Peter Alan MOORE • Peter LEE-ARCHER • Tina BOON • Whitney MCKINNELL
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Launceston parkrun happen.
Launceston parkrun takes place every Saturday at 9:00am
Please note Launceston parkrun is cancelled on 18/07/20 - See the news page for more detail
Other parkruns nearbyWindsor Precinct (4.5km), Kate Reed (5.6km)
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.