We want everyone to help us celebrate our 1st Birthday!
Saturday 8 October 2016
- Please arrive by 7.45am for presentations to help kick start our first birthday celebrations.
- Special Guest Melissa 'Milly' Tapper (Australia's First Olympian and Paralympian) will be on hand to help us celebrate. This is also a chance for everyone to congratulate Milly on her incredible achievement.
- There will be a medal presentation for the top 3 male and top 3 female finishers on the Hamilton parkrun points table.
- Thanks to our friends at The Roxburgh, the Coffee Van will be on site to provide you with your morning caffiene or hot chocolate fix. (don't forget some cash)
- Thank you to the team at Coles (supermarkets) Hamilton for supplying fruit for the morning.
- There will be cake too!
- Of course - the 5km run/walk is all part of the fun. To join in, don't forget to bring your printed barcode to ensure you get a time. If you haven't registered before, head to www.parkrun.com.au/register
- We are still looking for volunteers to assist on the morning. Send us an email or comment if you can help out. firstname.lastname@example.org
Info for parkrun tourists:
For accommodation in Hamilton, contact the Hamilton Visitor Information Centre on 1800 807 056 or email email@example.com
Or go to www.visitgreaterhamilton.com.au
Or, try these accommodation options...
Hamilton Lakeside Motel
Budget on the Lake
Lake Hamilton Motor Village and Caravan Park
Bandicoot Motel Hamilton
AAt 28 Goldsmith Motel
The Grange Burn
Comfort Inn Botanical
Hamilton Lonsdale Motel
Hamilton Caravan Park
Hamilton Town House
There is another great family friendly event in Hamilton on Sunday 9 October also at Lake Hamilton. It's the NHK Junior Obstacle Race head to their facebook page, click like, and follow for updates.
You won't want to miss either of these events so make a date with Hamilton on 8 - 9 October 2016!