Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Golden Beach parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Golden Beach parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 7:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Woorim Park, Lamerough Parade, Golden Beach, 4551. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Golden Beach parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in a local café along Esplanade. Details will be provided during the pre-run brief - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Bradley DINES • Britt HEAPHY • Callum FOLEY • Candi MACKNAMARA • George SMITH • Gez ROBERTS • Irish RESTAURO • Leanne KYLE • Levella TOWIE • Mark HAMILL • Melinda DINES • Scott DOBBIE • Teressa SCHMIDT • Tony MEYER
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Golden Beach parkrun happen.
Golden Beach parkrun takes place every Saturday at 7:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyBaringa (4.7km), Brightwater (13.4km), Kawana (14.2km), Mudjimba Beach (23.9km), S.S. Koopa Trail (26.4km), Maleny Trail (26.9km), Nambour (29.9km)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.