Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Ginninderra parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Ginninderra parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 08:00am Sydney/Canberra time.
Where is it?
The event takes place at John Knight Memorial Park, Lake Ginninderra, Belconnen, ACT. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Ginninderra parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at Birrigai Cafe, 2 Joy Cummins Place, Belconnen. A short walk from the finish line - please come and join us.
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Anita SCHERRER • Anna NEWTON-WALTERS • Chris MILL • David HEHIR • Glenn THEAKSTON • Grant MCDONALD • Greg WILSON • James KING • Leonie PYE • Mary MCDONALD • Mia HORRIGAN • Penny PRICE • Peter RALSTON • Rupert HAMMOND • Tim ROBBINS • Tony WALLACE
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Ginninderra parkrun happen.
Ginninderra parkrun takes place every Saturday at 08:00am Sydney/Canberra time.
Other parkruns nearbyBurley Griffin (6.6km), Gungahlin (8km), Mount Ainslie (8.7km), Wagi Bridge (9.3km), Coombs (10.5km), Tuggeranong (19.6km), Queanbeyan (19.6km)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.