Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms.
Frog Hollow parkrun - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Frog Hollow parkrun?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at David Collins Drive, Endeavour Hills, 3802. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Frog Hollow parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in a local café - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Ashley LOVETT • Heather PRITCHARD • Lisa BANFIELD • Lynette PRITCHARD • Miso BELEVSKI • Rosemary ROBINSON • Sandra BROADBENT • Shaju JACOB • Sharon MEGNA
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Frog Hollow parkrun happen.
Frog Hollow parkrun takes place every Saturday at 8:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyKM Reedy Reserve (3.9km), Dandenong (5.1km), Wilson Botanic (7km), Berwick Springs (9km), Marriott Waters (9.2km), Birdsland Reserve (9.3km), Berwick Waters (11.4km), Jells (12.5km), Cascades on Clyde Wetlands (12.9km), Fairpark Reserve (13.8km)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.