Eynesbury Heritage Trail junior parkrun
It is only for juniors - if you're not a junior, how about trying one of the weekly Saturday parkrun events?
What is Eynesbury Heritage Trail junior parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 2k event for juniors (4 to 14 year olds).
When is it?
It is held every Sunday at 8:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Eynesbury Heritage Trail, 479 Eynesbury Rd, Eynesbury, VIC 3338. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
The aim is to have fun. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Eynesbury Heritage Trail junior parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the Eynesbury Homestead - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
- Abigail JACKSON
- Adam MILLER
- Brad STILL
- Cameron WOOTTON
- Catherine COOMBRIDGE
- Chris WOOTTON
- Craig RYAN
- Daniel PATERSON
- Daryl SMITH
- Jason EVANS
- Jim BILLAN
- John SMITH
- Logan PATERSON
- Lyndee BILLAN
- Melissa ELLIS
- Paul ELLIS
- Renee JACKSON
- Stephanie DAVIES
- Thanh NGUYEN
- Vicki SMITH
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Eynesbury Heritage Trail junior parkrun takes place every week on a Sunday at 8:00am
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.