Welcome to our first parkrun for 2018! We celebrate two milestones this week; our first junior Run Director Ivy Dalton and a new course record of 16:16 run by Dylan McCuaig-Walton. Congratulations to both
This week 84 people ran, jogged and walked the course. We had 30 first timers to Dolls Point and 5 new PB's recorded. Representatives of 14 different clubs took part. Conditions on course this week were pretty good for running. It was 21 degrees with 85% humidity.
Thanks to this weeks heroes...our awesome Volunteers
- Joel HUNTER
- Trish BELL
- Bob SIMPSON
- Jack SONG
- Todd DALTON
- Ivy DALTON
- Wenting CHENG
Volunteers are the lifeblood of parkrun and without them, parkrun would not exist. parkrunners are encouraged to volunteer when they can so the event can run 52 weeks a year. Why not look have a quick look at the "future roster" and see on which date you can volunteer. If you'd like to take a particular spot, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
This weeks PB's (in no particular order)
- Melissa KEOGH
- Bryan O'SULLIVAN
- Scott MORRIS
- Jessica KARRAS
- Justin LUCAS
First 3 home
- Dylan MCCUAIG-WALTON (SM20-24) 16:16
- Justin LUCAS (SM30-34) 17:21
- Seth HEALEY (SM30-34) 18:09
- Dylan MCUAIG-WALTON (SM20-24) of JORG was first athlete across the line with a time of 16:16
- Justin LUCAS (SM30-34) was second male over the line with a time of 17:21 (2nd overall)
- Seth HEALEY (SM30-34) of East End Road Runners was second male over the line with a time of 18:09 (3rd overall)
- Khadija NOUJOUM (VW35-39) was first female over the line with a time of 20:15 (6th overall)
- Thersa HEALEY (SW30-34) was second female over the line with a time of 23:52 (15th overall)
- Bella COOPER (JW11-14) was third female over the line with a time of 27:22 (30th overall)
Dolls Point fast facts
- The female record is held by Bridey DELANEY (SW25-29) who recorded a time of 16:39 on 24th June 2017 (event number 2).
- The male record is held by Dylan MCCUAIG-WALTON who recorded a time of 16:16 on 6th January 2018 (event number 30).
- The Age Grade course record is held by Imy STEWART (JW11-14) who recorded a time of 17:25 on 22nd July 2017 (event number 6).
- Dolls Point parkrun started on 17th June 2017.
- Since then 1,071 participants have completed 2,702 parkruns covering a total distance of 13,510 km, including 433 new Personal Bests.