This week 125 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 10 were first timers and 14 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 12 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 11 volunteers.
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Cooks River parkrun Results Page.
- Tim GOODWIN (VM35-39) of Runlab, was first over the line in 18:39 - second time in 5 appearances.
- Matthew CONNOR (VM40-44) of Derek Zoolander Centre for Kids Who Can't Run Good, was second over the line in 19:18 - was first to finish once before.
- An unknown runner was third.
- Amanda UNDERWOOD (VW40-44) of Sydney Striders, was first (10th overall) over the line in 21:41 - second time in 4 appearances.
- Bronwyn EVANS (VW45-49) (Unattached) was second (18th overall) over the line in 23:14 - was first to finish once before.
- Virginia MAGUIRE (VW35-39) (Unattached) was third (19th overall) over the line in 23:26 - has been first to finish on 8 previous occasions.
The three highest age grades were recorded by:
- Frank SCORZELLI (VM70-74) – 83.90% for the time 21:01 (7th overall).
- Kato TETSUNDO (VM55-59) – 74.24% for the time 21:25 (8th overall).
- Matthew CONNOR (VM40-44) – 71.76% for the time 19:18 (second overall).
The female record is held by Belinda MARTIN who recorded a time of 00:17:25 on 13th June 2015 (event number 19).
The male record is held by Mitch DEAN who recorded a time of 00:16:26 on 26th March 2016 (event number 61).
The Age Grade course record is held by Imy STEWART who recorded 91.59% (18:38) on 25th December 2015 (event number 47).
Cooks River parkrun started on 31st January 2015. Since then 2,173 participants have completed 12,153 parkruns covering a total distance of 60,765 km, including 2,142 new Personal Bests.