This week 129 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 8 were first timers and 29 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 8 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 10 volunteers.
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Cooks River parkrun Results Page.
- Matthew CONNOR (VM40-44) of Derek Zoolander Centre for Kids Who Can't Run Good, was first over the line in 19:34 - first time in 15 appearances.
- Julian VAN WEL (VM50-54) (Unattached) was second over the line in 19:36 - was first to finish once before.
- Karl VAN WEL (JM11-14) (Unattached) was third over the line in 20:20.
- Virginia MAGUIRE (VW35-39) (Unattached) was first (12th overall) over the line in 22:27 - 8th time in 41 appearances.
- Bronwyn EVANS (VW45-49) (Unattached) was second (17th overall) over the line in 23:05 - was first to finish once before.
- Kelly LEIGHTON (VW40-44) of Derek Zoolander Centre for Kids Who Can't Run Good, was third (22nd overall) over the line in 23:54 - was first to finish once before.
The three highest age grades were recorded by:
- Maria GUANO (VW60-64) – 76.89% for the time 25:36 (40th overall).
- Kato TETSUNDO (VM55-59) – 75.96% for the time 20:56 (7th overall).
- Julian VAN WEL (VM50-54) – 75.85% for the time 19:36 (second overall).
The female record is held by Belinda MARTIN who recorded a time of 00:17:25 on 13th June 2015 (event number 19).
The male record is held by Mitch DEAN who recorded a time of 00:16:26 on 26th March 2016 (event number 61).
The Age Grade course record is held by Imy STEWART who recorded 91.59% (18:38) on 25th December 2015 (event number 47).
Cooks River parkrun started on 31st January 2015. Since then 2,163 participants have completed 12,028 parkruns covering a total distance of 60,140 km, including 2,128 new Personal Bests.