This week 147 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 6 were first timers and 36 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 14 different clubs took part.
- Nic BAILEY (VM35-39) of Woodstock Runners, was first over the line in 18:13 - 17th time in 68 appearances.
- An unknown runner was second.
- Darren POTTER (VM45-49) (Unattached) was third over the line in 18:59 - has been first to finish on 3 previous occasions.
- Bronwyn EVANS (VW45-49) (Unattached) was first (24th overall) over the line in 22:30 - first time in 23 appearances.
- Virginia MAGUIRE (VW35-39) (Unattached) was second (27th overall) over the line in 23:14 - has been first to finish on 7 previous occasions.
- Natasha HAMMOND (VW35-39) of Running Mums Australia, was third (30th overall) over the line in 23:30.
The three highest age grades were recorded by:
- Frank SCORZELLI (VM70-74) – 83.97% for the time 21:00 (14th overall).
- Julian VAN WEL (VM50-54) – 75.91% for the time 19:35 (7th overall).
- Darren POTTER (VM45-49) – 74.71% for the time 18:59 (third overall).
The female record is held by Belinda MARTIN who recorded a time of 00:17:25 on 13th June 2015 (event number 19).
The male record is held by Mitch DEAN who recorded a time of 00:16:26 on 26th March 2016 (event number 61).
The Age Grade course record is held by Imy STEWART who recorded 91.59% (18:38) on 25th December 2015 (event number 47).
The event was made possible by 10 volunteers.
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Cooks River parkrun Results Page.
Cooks River parkrun started on 31st January 2015. Since then 2,155 participants have completed 11,899 parkruns covering a total distance of 59,495 km, including 2,099 new Personal Bests.