This week 153 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 25 were first timers and 27 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 17 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 10 volunteers.
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Cooks River parkrun Results Page.
- Kyle PINKERTON (SM20-24) of Newcastle Flyers, was first over the line in 17:13 - first appearance.
- Patrick COONEY (VM35-39) (Unattached) was second over the line in 19:02 - was first to finish once before.
- Julian MURRAY (SM25-29) (Unattached) was third (4th overall) over the line in 19:07.
- Michelle MEAKER (VW45-49) (Unattached) was first (third overall) over the line in 19:05 - 4th time in 4 appearances.
- Rebecca BEARDMORE (VW40-44) (Unattached) was second (21st overall) over the line in 21:42 - has been first to finish on 8 previous occasions.
- Lisa GIBSON (SW30-34) (Unattached) was third (33rd overall) over the line in 23:24.
The three highest age grades were recorded by:
- Michelle MEAKER (VW45-49) – 84.89% for the time 19:05 (third overall).
- Frank SCORZELLI (VM70-74) – 83.70% for the time 21:04 (16th overall).
- Matthew SCOLYER (JM11-14) – 75.49% for the time 20:16 (11th overall).
The female record is held by Belinda MARTIN who recorded a time of 00:17:25 on 13th June 2015 (event number 19).
The male record is held by Mitch DEAN who recorded a time of 00:16:26 on 26th March 2016 (event number 61).
The Age Grade course record is held by Imy STEWART who recorded 91.59% (18:38) on 25th December 2015 (event number 47).
Cooks River parkrun started on 31st January 2015. Since then 2,149 participants have completed 11,752 parkruns covering a total distance of 58,760 km, including 2,063 new Personal Bests.