This week 139 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 20 were first timers and 22 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 17 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 11 volunteers.
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Cooks River parkrun Results Page.
- Nelson SANTOS (VM45-49) of Concord Triathlon Club, was first over the line in 18:23 - 16th time in 26 appearances.
- Charles NICOLL (VM45-49) of YMCA of Canberra Runners Club, was second (third overall) over the line in 19:03.
- Julian VAN WEL (VM50-54) (Unattached) was third (4th overall) over the line in 19:46 - was first to finish once before.
- Bronwyn HAGER (SW30-34) of Woodstock Runners, was first (second overall) over the line in 18:47 - 27th time in 29 appearances.
- Virginia MAGUIRE (VW35-39) (Unattached) was second (20th overall) over the line in 22:59 - has been first to finish on 7 previous occasions.
- Sara KATO (SW20-24) of Metro South Health and Wellbeing Club, was third (23rd overall) over the line in 23:44.
The three highest age grades were recorded by:
- Bronwyn HAGER (SW30-34) – 78.97% for the time 18:47 (second overall).
- Nelson SANTOS (VM45-49) – 77.15% for the time 18:23 (first overall).
- Matthew SCOLYER (JM11-14) – 76.88% for the time 19:54 (6th overall).
The female record is held by Belinda MARTIN who recorded a time of 00:17:25 on 13th June 2015 (event number 19).
The male record is held by Mitch DEAN who recorded a time of 00:16:26 on 26th March 2016 (event number 61).
The Age Grade course record is held by Imy STEWART who recorded 91.59% (18:38) on 25th December 2015 (event number 47).
Cooks River parkrun started on 31st January 2015. Since then 2,124 participants have completed 11,599 parkruns covering a total distance of 57,995 km, including 2,036 new Personal Bests.