This week 112 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 11 were first timers and 16 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 10 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 10 volunteers.
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Cooks River parkrun Results Page.
- Jose CARVALHO (VM55-59) of St George District Athletic Club, was first over the line in 19:00 - third time in 10 appearances.
- Charles NICOLL (VM45-49) of YMCA of Canberra Runners Club, was second over the line in 19:29.
- An unknown runner was third.
- Rebecca BEARDMORE (VW40-44) (Unattached) was first (11th overall) over the line in 21:32 - 8th time in 14 appearances.
- Bronwyn EVANS (VW45-49) (Unattached) was second (16th overall) over the line in 23:07.
- Virginia MAGUIRE (VW35-39) (Unattached) was third (17th overall) over the line in 23:11 - has been first to finish on 7 previous occasions.
The three highest age grades were recorded by:
- Jose CARVALHO (VM55-59) – 82.98% for the time 19:00 (first overall).
- Frank SCORZELLI (VM70-74) – 82.85% for the time 21:17 (10th overall).
- Victor CORREA (VM60-64) – 78.05% for the time 20:44 (7th overall).
The female record is held by Belinda MARTIN who recorded a time of 00:17:25 on 13th June 2015 (event number 19).
The male record is held by Mitch DEAN who recorded a time of 00:16:26 on 26th March 2016 (event number 61).
The Age Grade course record is held by Imy STEWART who recorded 91.59% (18:38) on 25th December 2015 (event number 47).
Cooks River parkrun started on 31st January 2015. Since then 2,104 participants have completed 11,460 parkruns covering a total distance of 57,300 km, including 2,014 new Personal Bests.