This week 133 people ran, jogged and walked the course, of whom 17 were first timers and 25 recorded new Personal Bests. Representatives of 14 different clubs took part.
The event was made possible by 9 volunteers.
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Cooks River parkrun Results Page.
- James CONSTANTINE (SM20-24) of Nick's Run Club, was first over the line in 17:51 - second time in 3 appearances.
- Rob WILSON (VM35-39) (Unattached) was second over the line in 18:20.
- Darren POTTER (VM45-49) (Unattached) was third over the line in 18:54 - has been first to finish on 3 previous occasions.
- Khadija NOUJOUM (VW35-39) (Unattached) was first (11th overall) over the line in 20:49 - 13th time in 27 appearances.
- Amanda UNDERWOOD (VW40-44) of Sydney Striders, was second (15th overall) over the line in 21:28 - was first to finish once before.
- Kathryn BOLITHO (VW45-49) of Woodstock Runners, was third (22nd overall) over the line in 23:03 - has been first to finish on 7 previous occasions.
The three highest age grades were recorded by:
- Frank SCORZELLI (VM70-74) – 84.37% for the time 20:54 (12th overall).
- Darren POTTER (VM45-49) – 75.04% for the time 18:54 (third overall).
- Karl VAN WEL (JM11-14) – 72.92% for the time 20:59 (13th overall).
The female record is held by Belinda MARTIN who recorded a time of 00:17:25 on 13th June 2015 (event number 19).
The male record is held by Mitch DEAN who recorded a time of 00:16:26 on 26th March 2016 (event number 61).
The Age Grade course record is held by Imy STEWART who recorded 91.59% (18:38) on 25th December 2015 (event number 47).
Cooks River parkrun started on 31st January 2015. Since then 2,093 participants have completed 11,348 parkruns covering a total distance of 56,740 km, including 1,998 new Personal Bests.