Chipping Norton parkrun back on

The weather forecast has done a complete turn around this week so we will be going ahead with parkrun on Saturday 16/7/2022 at 8am. We need volunteers though so if you can help us please reach out to us via Messenger or Facebook.


The Chipping Norton parkrun event team have made the decision to cancel parkrun for the next few weeks due to the flooding that occurred over the last few days.

As the water recedes, we know from recent experience that the course will be unsafe to run on.

At this stage we hope to resume the first Saturday in August (06/08/2022) but we will keep you posted.

Flood water over course 3/7/22

Flood water over course at base of Mt. Chippo 3/7/22

Older Posts ⇒
⇐ Newer Posts