Cannonvale junior parkrun # 30 - 31/03/2019
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Toby SUNTER||08:00||JM10||72.21 %||M||1||PB stays at 00:07:33||22|
|2||Reece MATTHEWS||08:00||JM11-14||69.95 %||M||2||PB stays at 00:07:49||3|
|3||Ryan PETTIGREW||08:08||JM10||76.57 %||M||3||PB stays at 00:07:47||2|
|4||Zach PETTIGREW||08:24||JM10||68.77 %||M||4||PB stays at 00:07:14||2|
|5||Shannon MATTHEWS||08:24||JM10||74.14 %||M||5||PB stays at 00:08:14||3|
|6||Kai MCLOUGHLIN||08:34||JM10||69.87 %||M||6||PB stays at 00:08:02||3|
|7||Tyler GREENHILL||08:41||JM11-14||64.45 %||M||7||PB stays at 00:08:28||6|
|8||Jack OBERG||08:54||JM10||76.87 %||M||8||PB stays at 00:08:03||27|
|9||Ryder KEHRES||08:56||JM10||64.66 %||M||9||Whitsunday Running Club||PB stays at 00:08:54||19|
|10||Zayli CLIFTON||09:25||JW10||67.47 %||F||1||First Timer!||1|
|11||Luke SUNTER||09:37||JM10||64.76 %||M||10||PB stays at 00:07:02||22|
|12||Annie LOHMAN||09:38||JW10||68.07 %||F||2||PB stays at 00:08:48||15|
|13||Tully CLIFTON||10:28||JW10||64.92 %||F||3||First Timer!||1|
|14||Skye BRODHURST||11:07||JW10||58.99 %||F||4||PB stays at 00:10:31||13|
|15||Claudia ANSELL||11:11||JW10||56.81 %||F||5||PB stays at 00:09:37||17|
|16||Sean CARROLL||11:16||JM10||57.78 %||M||11||PB stays at 00:09:26||13|
|17||Bryn KEHRES||11:26||JM10||56.94 %||M||12||Whitsunday Running Club||PB stays at 00:10:52||17|
|18||Jacob HOCKLEY||11:50||JM10||55.02 %||M||13||PB stays at 00:11:07||5|
|19||Gretel WRIGHT||12:08||JW10||56.00 %||F||6||PB stays at 00:09:22||12|
|20||Georgia LOHMAN||12:17||JW10||57.56 %||F||7||PB stays at 00:10:08||16|
|21||Braxton PATTEMORE||13:19||JM10||48.89 %||M||14||PB stays at 00:10:11||7|
|22||Kaiden PARKIN||13:25||JM10||50.99 %||M||15||New PB!||2|
|23||Milly WRIGHT||14:15||JW10||49.61 %||F||8||PB stays at 00:12:34||13|
|24||Evie MCLOUGHLIN||14:17||JW10||51.74 %||F||9||PB stays at 00:11:10||4|
|25||Stella ANSELL||14:42||JW10||46.22 %||F||10||PB stays at 00:12:28||7|
|26||Miren FINLAY||16:39||JW10||44.39 %||F||11||First Timer!||1|
|27||Khloe GASCOYNE||16:40||JW10||44.35 %||F||12||PB stays at 00:12:20||11|
|28||Jasmine BRODHURST||18:06||JW10||40.83 %||F||13||PB stays at 00:15:26||11|
|29||Sophie HOCKLEY||18:48||JW10||32.86 %||F||14||PB stays at 00:11:11||6|
|30||Charlie STONE||20:15||JM10||35.72 %||M||16||PB stays at 00:16:15||15|
|31||Cj MADDOCK||20:28||JM10||35.34 %||M||17||PB stays at 00:15:54||5|
|32||Sophie CAMPBELL||24:21||JW10||32.85 %||F||15||First Timer!||1|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen: Demelza ANSELL, Olivia BRODHURST, Robert BRODHURST, Julie CAUCHI, Jennifer HEATLEY, Anne HENDTLASS, Brian KEHRES, Anne-Marie KEHRES, Shaun LOHMAN, Elizabeth LOHMAN, Ian STONE, Tania WILSON
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that parkrunner's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.