Event number 82
25 March 2017
Thanks to our volunteers this week - Robert, Daryl, Chris, Christine and Lily. Please check out the volunteer page to see where you can help out in the next few weeks.
Congratulations to Andrew Warby, Linda Albertson and Sonya Sommerall who completed their 50th parkruns today!
- Kyle Bourke (VM35 - 39) was first over the line in 18:14
- Peter Heffernan (VM60-64) was second over the line in 22:00
- Eden Close (SM 20 - 24) was third over the line 22:10
- Danielle Williams (SW 30-34) was first over the line (4th overall) in 22:18
- Letitia Newman (VW45-49) was 2nd over the line (10th overall) in 24:26
- Sonya Summerell (VW50-54) was third (124th overall) over the line in 24:20.
Age Graded Scores
The following runners recorded the highest age grade scores
- Peter Heffernan (VM 55- 59) was graded 72.88% for his time of 22:00 (2nd overall)
- Kyle Bourke (VM 35 - 39) was graded 72.76% for his time of 18:14 (1st overall)
- Jo Wheatley (VW55-59) was graded 71.54% for her time of 26:00 minutes (13th overall, 4th female)
This week there were 67 runners, of whom 2 were first timers and 9 recorded new Personal Bests.
Bega parkrun started on 12th September 2015, and since then 892 different runners, including participants from 42 athletics clubs, have completed 6,572 runs covering a total distance of 32,860km and there have been 1,308 new Personal Bests.
The female record is held by Steph AUSTON who ran in a time of 00:18:28 on 7th November 2015 (event number 9). The male record is held by Russell DESSAIX-CHIN who ran in a time of 00:15:39 on 1st October 2016 (event number 56). The Age Grade course record is held by Rhumb RUNNER who recorded a 86.79% run (18:10) on 12th September 2015 (event number 1).
Today's full results and a complete event history can be found on the Bega parkrun Results Page.