- Register online at www.parkrun.com.au/register. It's free and easy and you only need to do it once.
- Print your barcode and bring it with you. You'll only need it at the end, so keep it safe, perhaps in a ziplock bag in your pocket to protect it from sweat.
- Set your alarm and arrive at parkrun by 7.45am for the first timer's brief. We do one every week, to explain how things work and where the course goes. We gather at the children's playground, bottom end of William St near the river.
- Bring your dog if you like - only one per parkrunner, on a short leash on your left. If you have a pram, please don't have a dog as well!
- Keep your children under 11 within arms reach to keep them safe!
- Enjoy yourself! Everyone is welcome, to walk or run or shuffle. You won't be last, we have a volunteer who has that job and they won't hurry you along.
Questions? Please ask a Run Director (wearing a blue and white vest), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org