Please do not attend parkrun if you display any COVID-19 symptoms
What is Applecross parkrun?
A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer or spectate – it's up to you!
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Jeff Joseph Reserve, The Strand, Applecross, WA 6153. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once and don't forget to bring a scannable copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all take part for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Applecross parkrun needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee at the Coffee Bean Brewing Company coffee van - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Basia LIS • Douglas HAZELL • Ken MUIR • Maxine WHITE • Melanie MOORE • Meredith ROBERTSON • Paul WHITFIELD
See our volunteer page for information on how you can get involved.
Applecross parkrun takes place every Saturday at 8:00am.
Other parkruns nearbyShelley (5.1km), Edinburgh Oval (5.4km), Claisebrook Cove (7.6km), Burswood Peninsula (7.8km), Cottesloe (7.8km), Perry Lakes (8.3km), Canning River (8.4km), Bibra Lake (9.8km), Maylands Peninsula (10.1km), Yokine (10.9km)
- We operate a No barcode, No result policy, so please bring a scannable barcode with you.
- If you need to reprint your barcode, please see your registration email, previous results or ‘thanks for volunteering’ email or you can request a reminder email.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you take part this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is organised and delivered every week by volunteers; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.