For country specific information around events in this country, please see here.
Albert parkrun, Melbourne - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Albert parkrun, Melbourne?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8:00am.
Where is it?
The event takes place at Albert Park, Melbourne. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before you first come along. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Albert parkrun, Melbourne needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email firstname.lastname@example.org to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in one of the following: Ginger and White (342 Clarendon St, South Melbourne), James (323 Clarendon St, South Melbourne), Carousel Cafe (beside the lake, close to the 1km mark) and Jack the Geezer (99 Canterbury Rd, Middle Park) - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Adrian SHIEL • Amy LYON • Angela NEILSON • Ann SOUTHERINGTON • Ashne LAMB • Chris LONG • Darrell HUTCHINSON • Debbie PHILLIPS • Fiona YOUNG • Grischelle JAMISAL • Helen KLEIBER • Isabel Cristina TORRES • Jack KLEIBER • Jacqueline SHIEL • Jamie KLEIBER • Janet ROBINSON • Joanne WATKINS • Joshua SEE • Julie BAKER • Julie HUTCHINSON • Linda ZANUTTA • Lisa MILLAR • Marianne HUTCHINSON • Martin VAN RUN • Monica WONG • Nicole SCHROEN • Paula HARRIS • Samantha STRAUBE • Sarah MIKOLAS • Scott WATKINS • Selby COXON • Simone ASENBERGER • Sonia ROBINSON • Stephanie WHITE • Tanya CANFIELD • Tim CROSBIE
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Albert parkrun, Melbourne happen.
Albert parkrun, Melbourne takes place every Saturday at 8:00am
Other parkruns nearbyStudley (6.2km), Parkville (6.5km), Williamstown Breakwater (7.1km), Newport Lakes (8.1km), Maribyrnong (9.9km), Coburg (12.2km), Gardiners Creek (13.3km), Altona Beach (13.7km), Warringal Parklands (13.9km), Darebin (15km)
- Don't forget paper barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.