The Beaches parkrun # 143 - 18/11/2017
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Bradley GIBBINS||22:02||SM25-29||58.62 %||M||1||Newcastle Flyers||PB stays at 00:18:32||67|
|2||Stephen FILMER||22:44||VM55-59||69.94 %||M||2||PB stays at 00:19:42||48|
|3||Gary BROWN||24:24||VM35-39||55.53 %||M||3||PB stays at 00:20:03||128|
|4||Stephen GALLAGHER||24:48||VM45-49||58.06 %||M||4||Newcastle Flyers||PB stays at 00:20:57||128|
|5||Mick DOWZER||25:30||VM45-49||56.01 %||M||5||PB stays at 00:22:01||47|
|6||Richard LEAVER||27:36||SM25-29||46.80 %||M||6||Wooters Runners||PB stays at 00:23:37||19|
|7||Louise ADDERLEY||27:41||SW30-34||53.70 %||F||1||Wooters Runners||First Timer!||7|
|8||Kaspar MOLE||28:30||JM10||55.38 %||M||7||PB stays at 00:25:10||12|
|9||Felix MOLE||28:32||JM11-14||52.10 %||M||8||PB stays at 00:22:45||14|
|10||Rohan COLES||28:37||SM30-34||45.43 %||M||9||PB stays at 00:21:25||22|
|11||Michael SHARPE||29:28||VM40-44||46.32 %||M||10||Wooters Runners||PB stays at 00:22:37||115|
|12||Jane HAMSON||30:35||VW45-49||51.93 %||F||2||PB stays at 00:24:22||143|
|13||Jenny Sue SMIT||30:44||VW50-54||55.91 %||F||3||First Timer!||98|
|14||Oliver DOWZER||32:11||JM11-14||44.07 %||M||11||First Timer!||41|
|15||Thomas HARDY||33:47||SM20-24||38.18 %||M||12||PB stays at 00:23:05||17|
|16||Belinda GREALY||34:00||VW40-44||46.27 %||F||4||PB stays at 00:27:10||52|
|17||Trish GUY||34:21||VW55-59||54.15 %||F||5||Newcastle Veterans AC||PB stays at 00:27:41||129|
|18||Elliot MOLE||35:34||JM10||50.05 %||M||13||PB stays at 00:28:08||13|
|19||Jane HOSKING||35:35||VW40-44||43.89 %||F||6||PB stays at 00:28:30||9|
|20||Wil GARDNER||36:37||VM45-49||39.96 %||M||14||Wooters Runners||PB stays at 00:21:03||195|
|21||Sarah GENET||36:58||SW30-34||40.31 %||F||7||PB stays at 00:35:33||7|
|22||Nelson GARDNER||37:37||JM11-14||37.70 %||M||15||Wooters Runners||PB stays at 00:36:20||10|
|23||Tamara NASH||37:57||SW20-24||39.00 %||F||8||First Timer!||1|
|24||Jodie KELLY||38:15||VW45-49||42.35 %||F||9||Wooters Runners||PB stays at 00:28:02||67|
|25||Nettie LEARY||38:25||VW50-54||43.64 %||F||10||First Timer!||5|
|27||Ken CLOSE||40:03||VM70-74||44.03 %||M||17||five30runners||PB stays at 00:29:42||253|
|28||Rene SMITH||40:06||VW50-54||42.31 %||F||11||PB stays at 00:32:34||11|
|30||Clare HOLLAND||42:30||VW55-59||43.76 %||F||12||First Timer!||4|
|31||Jennifer MAYBURY||43:27||SW25-29||34.06 %||F||13||First Timer!||19|
|32||Pablo MOSCATO||46:30||VM50-54||32.51 %||M||19||PB stays at 00:37:00||108|
|33||Kumar UDDIPTO||46:32||SM25-29||27.76 %||M||20||First Timer!||1|
|34||Wahidullah WAHIDULLAH||49:51||VM35-39||27.18 %||M||21||PB stays at 00:38:11||18|
|35||Elsa CROOKS||59:38||VW35-39||25.24 %||F||14||PB stays at 00:33:09||5|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen:Bradley GIBBINS, Vera HOLTH, Chris RANDALL, Patricia STEELE, Bridget TIDEY, Kumar UDDIPTO
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that athlete's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.