Cleland parkrun # 64 - 17/11/2018
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Olly WILLIAMS||20:57||SM20-24||61.58 %||M||1||Vale Royal AC||First Timer!||60|
|2||Paul SMITH||21:40||SM30-34||60.23 %||M||2||First Timer!||3|
|4||Dante AFNAN||23:12||JM15-17||58.19 %||M||4||First Timer!||8|
|5||Peter CHILDS||23:25||VM40-44||59.64 %||M||5||Trail Running SA||New PB!||28|
|6||Sonja JANSEN||23:30||SW30-34||62.98 %||F||1||New PB!||12|
|7||Anton STEKETEE||25:52||SM30-34||50.00 %||M||6||PB stays at 00:24:39||19|
|8||Alison SKINNER||26:08||VW35-39||57.59 %||F||2||PB stays at 00:23:35||32|
|9||Steven JANSEN||26:21||VM35-39||50.35 %||M||7||New PB!||7|
|10||Charlotte BUDENBERG||26:37||SW25-29||55.60 %||F||3||First Timer!||3|
|11||Harry RIX||27:00||SM25-29||47.78 %||M||8||PB stays at 00:26:55||11|
|12||James JOLLY||27:36||SM25-29||46.74 %||M||9||First Timer!||1|
|13||Andrew ROSE||28:47||VM55-59||53.85 %||M||10||SARRC - South Australian Road Runners Club||PB stays at 00:27:55||187|
|14||Andrew Stewart WILLIAMS||30:16||VM40-44||45.43 %||M||11||Derek Zoolander Centre for Kids Who Can't Run Good||First Timer!||53|
|15||Ben LEAVER||30:18||SM25-29||42.57 %||M||12||New PB!||19|
|16||Christopher WHITHAM||31:47||VM60-64||52.28 %||M||13||PB stays at 00:30:21||39|
|17||Christine MILLER||32:37||VW35-39||46.60 %||F||4||Trail Running SA||PB stays at 00:32:12||46|
|18||Greg NEWBOLD||36:14||VM45-49||40.39 %||M||14||PB stays at 00:33:51||3|
|19||Claire ROBINSON||37:06||VW35-39||40.43 %||F||5||PB stays at 00:28:35||20|
|20||Heather SIEBERT||38:47||SW30-34||38.20 %||F||6||First Timer!||27|
|21||Mandy LEIMANN||39:14||SW30-34||37.77 %||F||7||Trail Running SA||New PB!||57|
|22||Minky COCKSHELL||42:17||VW35-39||35.47 %||F||8||PB stays at 00:38:49||17|
|23||Imogen STEKETEE||43:02||SW30-34||34.55 %||F||9||First Timer!||12|
|24||Karen MCCARTHY||53:18||VW45-49||30.71 %||F||10||Trail Running SA||First Timer!||24|
|25||Suk-Yee CHILDS||59:54||VW40-44||26.07 %||F||11||PB stays at 00:45:30||14|
|26||Paul HILL||59:57||SM30-34||21.88 %||M||15||PB stays at 00:23:20||28|
|27||Liwen SETO||1:00:33||SW30-34||24.55 %||F||12||PB stays at 00:40:18||6|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen:Hamish BURNETT-READ, Sarah HILL, Clementine MENZ, Liwen SETO, Doug SMART, Ben TAYLOR
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that parkrunner's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.